- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the differences between a free and premium membership?
- What is the purity test?
- How can I record a voice greeting?
- Is there an Alt dating app available?
- Can I Get an Alt.com free trial?
- What are popularity privileges?
- How can I receive these popularity privileges?
Alt.com was launched back in 1995 by the owners of the FriendFinder Networks. It was developed for those seeking casual sexual encounters and alternative hook-ups. For anyone looking for some fun involving spanking, erotic cosplay, and whatever else is considered alternative that might appeal to you, Alt.com may be the right site for you.
I’ve reviewed several dating sites before, but there has been nothing quite like this one. So, it was a site I was keen to investigate – and investigate I did. In the following Alt review, I detail my entire journey so far, including signing up, creating my profile, and what I could do as a free member versus what would be available to me as a premium member.
- Free membership to give you a taste of the site before you decide whether or not you wish to upgrade
- Large database of users with real people looking for real hook-ups, both online and in-person
- Becoming a member of the Alt Sex Community, thanks to Alt.com hooking you up with webcams, blogs, and more
- A Hotlist feature that allows you to make a list of the members who interest you the most
- The Standard Contacts feature is an additional feature that enables your profile to be visible to free members who can contact you, either by message or live chat
- With the user database being so large, there are inevitably many fake profiles on the site
- Free accounts have limited features, with a number of the best features only available to premium members