- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do Members of Black People Meet Contact Each Other?
- Is Black People Meet free?
- Can White People Join Black People Meet?
- Is there a Black People Meet Promo Code?
- What is the membership cost of Black People Meet?
- Is There a Black People Meet App?
- Is There a Black People Meet Discount?
- Can Gay Black People Meet Through the Site?
- Does the Site Delete Black People Meet Accounts at Request?
- Does Black People Meet Work?
- Can I Meet Professional Black People Meet Members on the Site?
- How do I contact Black People Meet customer service?
BlackPeopleMeet.com is the largest dating site for African American singles in the U.S., where you’ll find literally thousands of black and biracial men and women looking to connect with others for friendship, romance, and more.
While you could sign up for a free account yourself, here I’ve gone ahead and done that for you, making my way around all areas of the site. So, since my review is comprehensive, it will give you all the information you need.
I’m going to tell you about my experience in signing up, what I was able and unable to do as a free member, what information I needed to provide in order to complete my profile, and more. By the end, you’ll able to determine whether or not BlackPeopleMeet is the right site for you.
- Numerous useful search filters available for free
- Large number of users providing plenty of options for black and biracial partners
- Detailed profiles include basic stats, personality questions, photo albums, and interests
- Up to four Message Suggestions on each profile to help members start a conversation
- Premium tokens offer users an enhanced experience and an ability to get better results
- Safety tips and 24-hour hotlines
- Countless success stories showing how much difference Black People Meet can make in` people’s lives
- Large number of matching features can confuse or overwhelm new users
- The monthly subscription plans bill users one lump sum that automatically renews
- Free communication is limited