Elite Singles Review
- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I use my Elite Singles coupon?
- How does the Elite Singles personality test work?
- Is there an Elite Singles free trial period?
- What does a smile mean on elite singles?
- How can I send a smile to my Elite Singles match?
- How much do you have to make to be on elite singles?
- How can you delete an elite singles account?
- What is the difference: Elite Singles vs eHarmony?
- How do I hide my profile on Elite Singles?
- Is Elite Singles good for over 50s?
- What is the main difference between Elite Singles vs Match?
- If I want to cancel, is there an Elite Singles refund?
- What is the Elite Singles contact number?
- Zoosk vs Elite Singles: Which one has more members?
As a dating site that matches its members using personality-based algorithms, EliteSingles has proven to be a go-to haven for singles who are looking for love.
In comparison to other similar dating sites, EliteSingles does not leave any stone unturned. Through a series of special questions that highlight your personality and preferences, the site strives to match those who sign up with their dream partners.
The series of personality questions that your profile is centered on rates everything from your level of attractiveness, your partner’s income bracket, to how far you are willing to travel to meet your potential companion. Well, I would not mind going to the ends of the earth, would you? This is what makes the EliteSingles community interesting. The dating site still maintains a good level of fun while helping you to find the perfect partner.
In this EliteSingles review, we will highlight everything that you need to know about finding love using this exceptional service. When you finish reading this review, you will have a good understanding of EliteSingles and you will know whether it will meet you at your point of dating needs.
- Millions of registered users at your disposal
- An extensive personality survey that only leads to compatible matching
- No fake profiles as all profiles on the site require human verification
- Free version of the site for members who do not want to subscribe to the dating service
- Comprehensive profiles that highlight similarities among matches or members of the dating site
- Extensive verification, privacy and filtering options
- Premium members receive up to 20 wildcard matches on a daily basis while basic account members receive 3-7 matches per day. As such, there is a high chance of getting matched with the “right person”
- A large number of active users
- Free or basic accounts come with limited functionality, they do not allow for viewing of photos or profiles
- A long and overwhelming sign-up process especially for users with little to no patience
- No search options