Facebook Dating Review
Facebook Dating is a dating app that takes advantage of the features that come with Facebook, the giant social media company. While Facebook was established for everyone to use, this dating site is specifically for those looking to create and develop serious and casual relationships, away from the daily hashtags and friend requests. This dating app has had a successful international run in over 19 countries. Millions are continuously signing up for the Facebook dating service.
Facebook Dating analyzes friend lists and likes from original Facebook profiles to choose the right partners for its users. It focuses on those who have similar preferences and interests. So, is this dating platform everything that it claims to be? Read this Facebook Dating review to find the right answers!
- Dating site that is completely free to join
- Rich and extensive dating profiles on the site
- Easy to sync with other social networks as well as other dating sites
- Information privacy as the information on your Facebook Dating account does not appear on your public Facebook account
- Easy to go through the list of people who have liked you, making it easy to begin conversations
- There is no desktop version of the site
- There is no video chat option; thus, you can only connect via text messaging
- You need an active Facebook account to join the dating platform