- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Fetlife safe?
- What does ‘Perv’ mean on Fetlife?
- What type of fantasies are not allowed on Fetlife?
- I want to know how to search on FetLife
- Can you tell me how to create an event on FetLife?
- How to delete FetLife account
- What is the FetLife phone number?
- Is FetLife gay-friendly?
- Can my Fetlife membership be renewed automatically?
- Can I delete photos and videos on Fetlife?
The Fetlife website was created in 2008 as a social networking platform for people who want to fulfill their BDSM, kinky, and fetish fantasies online. No matter what you have dreamed of experiencing with an intimate partner, you are likely to find it on Fetlife.
Fetlife is a community that operates like Facebook. The premise is to follow groups and people that spark your interest. Doing so will alert you to opportunities to connect in person at Fetlife events or online.
This FetLife review will provide you with everything you need to know about how to use FetLife and what to expect from the experience. You will be amazed at the opportunities available to fulfill your greatest fantasy on the Fetlife app or website.
- Has something to offer everyone
- Diverse options for intimate connections with others
- Easy to use
- Free to sign up
- No verification processes
- More male members than female