- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Hinge app only meant for hookups?
- Hinge vs Tinder: Which is better?
- Hinge vs Bumble: Which dating site is the best?
- Is Hinge free?
- How do you contact Hinge support?
- Can I delete photos on the Hinge desktop site?
- How many likes do you get on Hinge?
- How do I delete my Hinge account?
- Coffee Meets Bagel vs Hinge: Which one is the better site?
- Does Hinge show when you read a message?
- How do I use the Hinge promo code?
Hinge refers to itself as “the dating app that is designed to be deleted.” Most people are confused by this paradox, but it simply means that the dating app is focused on finding everyone their perfect match. Once you find that special someone, then you move on to a life of happiness and bliss. You will not need the app anymore, so you will delete it.
Hinge has lived true to this word as it is responsible for a handful of successful relationships, mainly because it focuses on a small number of profiles at a time. If you are serious about finding a relationship, this Hinge review will let you know if this is the right site for you.
- Matches and conversations never expire
- There are multiple ways to like profiles
- Robust profiles
- Your location can be changed in the “preferences” section
- The “date from home” feature makes it easy to move from a message to a video call
- A free account limits you to interact with your daily matches unless you upgrade to a free membership to access many more matches
- With only 10 matches a day, you may not necessarily find someone that you are interested in as a free user
- Matches that you “skipped” show up in your match list again for you to reconsider