- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I use the Mingle2 app to deactivate my subscription?
- Can I contact customer care through the Mingle2 mobile site?
- How can I delete my Mingle2 account permanently?
- How can I partake in the Mingle2 gay chats?
Mingle2 is a free dating site that was established in 2008. Boasting over 12 million users, the site has grown in leaps and bounds since its inception. The platform promises to be a place where those looking for friendships and love connections can get what they need.
Unlike other dating sites that require you to match before connecting, Mingle2 gives you the liberty to connect with anyone you want, even before matching.
The site comes with a “hot or not” primary matching feature that lets you vote “yes,” “no,” or “maybe” on the profiles that you like, as well as those that do not pique your interest in any way whatsoever. In this Mingle2 review, we will discuss all the different facets of this dating site.
- Most features are available for free
- Quick and simple registration process
- Millions of active members
- Diverse filter options that make the search process easy
- No dormancy on the platform because of the active message forum
- Incomplete profiles do not appear on search results
- A lot of advertisements are displayed on the page
- Many fake profiles because of lack of authenticity testing