- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I see who messaged me on the OkCupid app?
- Can you sign up for an account using the OkCupid mobile site?
- How can I use the OkCupid promo code?
- What is the OkCupid customer service email address?
- How does OkCupid work?
- How do I delete my OkCupid account?
- OkCupid vs Tinder: How do they compare?
- What is the OkCupid yellow circle?
- OkCupid vs Bumble: How do these two compare?
- How to get unbanned from OkCupid?
- OkCupid for gays: Can I find my perfect match here?
- POF vs OkCupid: Which one is the better site?
- OkCupid vs Match: Which one is better than the other?
OkCupid is a dating site that attracts a large variety of singles. And while there are dating sites that are more stringent in their requirements, OkCupid is for all types. The site presents a warm dating environment of sorts, feeling like a casual hangout in a college town.
The group of singles here are as diverse as they come. There are those who are serious and sophisticated, where others are artsy and edgy. The demographic that you will find on the site is mainly comprised of young and ambitious individuals who are looking for love connections.
But is this the right dating site for you? Read this OkCupid review to find out if you should sign up.
- Dating site that favors everyone regardless of gender and sexual orientation (over 20 sexual orientations and 12 gender identities are available)
- Members can send and receive messages on their free account
- Members can search for potential matches without a subscription
- Premium memberships are packed with a variety of useful features
- Free accounts for members who are not able to subscribe to the dating service
- Core features can be used free of charge
- The site matches its members based on attractiveness. While members with free accounts can make matches, only members with A-list premium memberships can see matches who are more attractive than them.
- The site has a more casual dating vibe that may not necessarily favor those who are seeking a serious dating atmosphere