- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it mean if someone viewed you on Zoosk?
- What do the smile and heart mean on Zoosk?
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Zoosk?
- What is the Zoosk browse anonymously feature?
- How to delete Zoosk account?
- How does Zoosk vs Match compare?
- How does Zoosk vs Tinder compare?
- How can I contact Zoosk customer service?
Are you new to online dating? You can count on the Zoosk app or desktop website to lead you to people who will suit your interests. Zoosk offers a variety of ways to interact with singles online, which makes for an enjoyable and worthwhile experience.
You can expect to interact with real, verified members via messaging, sending flirtatious signs of interest, and being instantly alerted when your profile has been viewed. Known best for its extensive membership roster out of the United States, Zoosk is a promising place to find the love of your life.
So, you may be wondering, “How does Zoosk work?” This Zoosk review will provide you with all the information you need to get started dating in this popular online community.
- Millions of active members worldwide
- Available in 80+ countries and translated in 25 languages
- Affordable membership options
- Ideal for smartphone users
- Many options to communicate with members
- Easy sign-up with Facebook, Google+, or with a valid email address
- Photo verification requires the use of video
- Can become expensive if you purchase add-ons regularly