Established in 2014, Happn is a dating app that defies the odds to reconcile missed connections. This location-based app targets those who already had real-life or chance encounters. Usually, these individuals are in a 250-meter proximity.
Happn is all about missed opportunities. It is ideal for those who stay in highly populated areas. Boasting over 50 million members, Happn is responsible for successful relationships, as well as friendships.
Although some dub Happn as the “new Tinder,” it stands out because it creates familiarity in its connections. Now you have the chance to finally meet that cutie that you saw in the grocery store or at the library! This Happn review will let you know why the site is so special.
- The app makes chance encounters a possibility again
- It is hard for bots and scammers to make accounts because you need a valid Facebook or Google account to create a profile
- Easy to get conversations going as those you talk to are people you already know. No pressure comes with having the perfect opening line
- The app allows its users to incorporate voice messages and songs into conversations. This makes the communication rather dynamic
- Dedicated customer care response team
- Matching is not based on personality, interests, or value. Instead, it is based on your proximity to others