- Member Information
- Sign Up Process
- Contacting People
- Mobile App
- Membership Options
- The Bottom Line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I take part in my first Shagle video chat?
- Is there a Shagle app available for mobile devices?
- Is Shagle free?
- Who can I expect to meet on Shagle chat?
- How do I send the pre-written text I’ve created?
- Can I prevent my profile from being seen by users in certain countries?
- Can I report another member?
After being introduced in 2017, it didn’t take too long before Shagle became a huge hit. The self-proclaimed ‘World’s Best Live Chat Site’ provides its users with a chance to engage, meet, and chat with members online. One of the site’s best features is that video chat is free for anyone. As I’ve reviewed numerous dating sites in the past, I was happy to give my first video chat site a go.
My Shagle review doesn’t just look at the video chat feature, however. I review every aspect of the site, from signing up for an account and creating a profile to searching for and engaging with members. I also review my experiences of using the mobile site and look at the options available in the premium membership offering.
- Available in 70 countries
- Members can hide their identity
- No cost for text messaging and video chatting
- Personal information is not required when signing up
- The ability to chat with other members from around the world
- No activity other than chatting
- Limited features available to premium members