Launched in 2011 by the Massive Media Company, Twoo is one of the world’s largest chat sites. Ever since its inception, Twoo has become a strong contender in the social apps sphere. People sign up to Twoo for various reasons, including creating friendships and finding potential matches.
Although the Twoo app does not feature match-making capabilities, it uses an algorithm that connects its users to the best match in their interests and location. Available in 38 languages and serving over 50 million members, it has made a name for itself in every part of the world.
But is the Twoo chat site everything that it claims to be? Well, keep reading this Twoo review to find out whether this site is worthwhile.
- Combines traditional dating site and modern chat site features, meaning that users can enjoy the best of both worlds
- Diverse site that is available in over 200 worldwide countries and is represented in over 38 languages
- Easy sign-up process as Twoo can pull information from your Facebook account
- Strict verification process and requirements
- A great place to widen social networks
- Users are too general and do not declare the kind of relationship that they are looking for upfront. Therefore, you may end up investing your feelings in someone who is merely looking for friendship
- Incomplete profiles are not visible to others
- Search options are limited unless you purchase credits